Home     About Us     Chew on This     Who Knew?     Pied Piper     Thoughts

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Thoughts | Acorns





It's raining acorns...they're everywhere!

I just love them...always have.  Don't know why exactly.


Maybe it's because at first glance they all look alike-sorta like people-but after examination,
you find that they're all different, all special-just as we are.  I just love them.

Maybe it's because they remind me that we too, have within us, the capability to be
sooo much more than we ever thought possible.   I just love them.

May you remember your acorn within...


                                                     seeds for change

                             
                                        seeds for growth


Love to you,     Mimi

1 comment:



  1. I remember loving acorns as a kid and reading that took me back to then,very sweet!

    ReplyDelete