Home     About Us     Chew on This     Who Knew?     Pied Piper     Thoughts

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Pied Piper | Animal Stories - Character Spots



Trudie.



You remember her, don't you?  I gave you a semi-introduction to her last week - here.

She's a Border Collie/English Springer Spaniel mix.  And a crazy animal.


Trudie is decorated with "character spots".  Little black spots.  Polka dots.
They're on her legs, shoulders, back and tummy.

Even here.  

This one is my favorite.


A closer look...


Yep.  That one - right there on her nose - is my favorite.

It's the kissing spot.

Here, you can see, she has spots on the side of her nose we refer to as freckles.  They're cute.



But that kissing spot is top drawer.




Trudie also has blotches.

This one looks like a bat.  Or a W.  



 Or a strange Mickey Mouse head.


 



These character spots certainly don't hold her back.  She's not embarrassed by them.

No.  No.  No.

They help her fly.







They make her unique.  Gorgeous.



Goofy.





And most precious.




Cares




6 comments:

  1. Fun! I love the photos of her running. We HAVE to get together to introduce Trudie to the triplets soon. I told them they are going to be on your site and be famous. They are consulting their beauty team. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the web site so smart! Oh Trudy so full of energy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing website!!!!!!!
    From
    Maddies Friend

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that Trude of yours! She's a real beauty!

    Funny you just posted Zuchini Bread. I just got a zuchini from my mom, I hate zuchini...except in zuchini bread!!! Put some mini chocolate chips in it and freeze the loaf it is such a delightful treat! Yum!!!

    Love ya girl,
    BMW

    ReplyDelete
  5. holy cow, my dog bandit looks like you dogs twin! i never knew what mix she was till right now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ian! I can't tell you how many people have emailed me to tell me that their pup looks just like ours. A beautiful mixed breed we all have 😃 ~Cares

      Delete