Home     About Us     Chew on This     Who Knew?     Pied Piper     Thoughts

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Thoughts


I had every intention of sending you off into your holiday bliss with one more recipe. I am unable to deliver. Sorry.

I'm sure you will understand when I say that time has gotten the better of me. And I don't wish to become beastly to my family (which could easily happen if they keep making messes). I want to revel in the holiday. I want to be present in the moments of joy that are happening and in the ones that will occur.

I want to sit and listen to stories that my family will share. And laugh, because right now we all need a good laugh. 

So, I am finishing what I can today. 

And come next week I will be back here, still drunk on holiday goodness and cheer. And I will share the recipe love I have neglected to give you today.

Merry Christmas dear friends!

May you be bursting with joy and happiness today and always!

Cares and Mimi


No comments:

Post a Comment